Pages

Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday Five: Things I Did This Week

For this week's Friday Five, I'm sharing five things I did this week.  It's a little bit random, but there's some good stuff here.

handmade-checkbook-cover


1.  Made a checkbook cover.  Does anyone else still write checks?  Unfortunately, I have to for some things.  But never, never in line at the grocery store.  Never.

Screenshot.  Content belongs to elisejoy.com

2.  Discovered and binged on elisejoy.com, the blog of Elise Blaha Cripe.  Seriously awesome.  And not just because her name is Elise.  And not just because she has the exact same planner as I do.  Weird.  Also listened to her podcast, Elise Gets Crafty


3.  Started using a discbound notebook system.  It's a neat idea. 

prewash-krafttex
4.  Pre-washed some Kraft-Tex.  Don't know what to do with it.  I have to disagree with the masses on this one:  to me, it doesn't feel like leather.  It feels like paper.  It is paper.  I'm not saying I dislike it; in fact I think I'll like sewing with it.  But it is not like leather.  It's good fabric-paper.. paper-fabric (?).  But it. is. not. leather.


5.  Took photos of Rory.  As I do every week day  :-)

Have a fun weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment