Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Sneak Peak: Fold over Clutch / Crossbody

UPDATE:  Items are now for sale in my Etsy Shop!

Today I'm revealing another item that will be for sale in my Etsy Shop, the Fold over Clutch / Crossbody Purse.  



I made several (read: 10+) attempts at constructing this bag, before I finally felt I had nailed down the best technique and process.  Below is a photo of my "prototype"that I carried around for over a month, and a pile of failure few of my "attempts" stacked in the background.


With a fully adjustable strap, this bag is quite versatile. It makes a great crossbody or shoulder bag for everyday, and can also be carried as a clutch for evening. It measures 11.25" wide, 7" tall when folded, and 12" tall when unfolded. It has a brass zipper, brass hardware, and two interior slip pockets.

The patterns pictured above will be listed for sale initially, and I plan to add more solid colorblock designs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment